Terms and Conditions:
Tuning vehicles is a lot of fun but it isn’t without risk.
Whilst every precaution is taken by representatives of Big Fish Tuning to ensure incident free vehicle testing when using the Rolling Road, the following points need to be brought to your attention:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the oil and water levels have been checked prior to testing and that the car is in a suitable condition to go on the Rolling Road for power testing and tuning. Big Fish Tuning will keep the engine at an acceptable operating temperature using an additional cooling fan(s) if necessary.
- Engine and associated mechanical/electrical failures during Rolling Road Power Testing and Tuning are extremely rare so long as the engine is in good mechanical condition. The load imposed on the engine and transmission is no more to that of normal road use. A failure could occur for various reasons during Rolling Road power testing. Failures, for example are (but not limited to), turbocharger failure, supercharger failure, cam belt failure, due to wear or incorrect fitting, cylinder head gasket failure, engine overheating, due to faulty cooling system i.e. blocked radiator etc. contaminated engine oil or restricted oil filter, i.e. lack of maintenance.
- To perform a successful power output test on the rolling road the car will be subject to a low rpm in a high gear run from approximately 1500-2000rpm to the red line of the car. If you do not wish your car to perform multiple red line power runs, then please make this known to a staff member who will not run the car on a power run.
- You have ample opportunity to inspect your vehicle prior to it being strapped to the rolling road. You are welcome to check it in-between tests if you so wish.
- If you do not agree to these terms, no form, no run.
Insurance on Premise
During the hours of 9am until 4pm your vehicle will be covered under our insurance, outside of our working hours the vehicle will be covered under your own insurance though always secure inside our fully CCTVd compound to maximise security. If you’re in doubt as to whether your insurance covers your vehicle in another location overnight please get in touch with your provider to ensure cover.